Current Jobs At Zerofinance Limited For Dispatch Riders
Zerofinance is an online retailer of consumer goods such as Electronics and other household appliances, Mobile phones, Tablets and much more! We believe we provide consumers an enjoyable online retail experience through our user-friendly website. We offer a wide selection of authentic products from various reputable brands at competitive prices which are delivered in a speedy and reliable manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Duties & Responsibilities
- The dispatch rider will be instructed on when to collect the package, and the destination address.
- The dispatch rider is expected to transport and receive items quickly by motorcycle. Items can include packages, letter, legal documents or messages.
- Keeping of motorcycle roadworthy.
- Dispatch rider will sign for the package on collection, and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery.
Qualifications, Attributes & Experience
- Applicant must have good knowledge of Lagos routes.
- A minimum of a Senior High School Certificate.
- Must be physically fit.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work under pressure.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Applicant must have at least 2 years’ experience in similar job role.
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 16th October, 2017.