Current Jobs at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead – Software Developer
- An exciting opportunity exists for a LEAD, SOFTWARE DEVELOPER to join a dynamic project team. The role would suit someone with proven experience building production, commercial-quality web based applications that also has proven in depth SQL-Server development experience.
- Applicants must be comfortable with advanced SQL syntax, SQL Server Business Intelligence development and SQL Server (additional experience with Oracle is highly desirable).
- The job holder needs to be flexible and open to new ideas or change with the passion and drive to excel in their career.
- The job holder must be self-directed, organized, and extremely attentive to details.
- The job holder must recognize the value of agile, iterative development processes, SDLC and have strong OOD and OOA skills.
The Application Developer will be expected to have aptitudes, skills, knowledge and experience on the following areas:
- Demonstrable analytical skills with regard to specifying and detailing business processes and requirements
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with implementation and testing of DB backups, restores and recovery models.
- Database server deployment design, processes, and day-to-day operations, including monitoring and Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO) using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Formulation, management and execution of data test strategies, plans and delivery commitments in concert with business and project management efforts.
- Mobile and web service development experience
- Experience with ticketing systems (e.g.; JIRA, Bugzilla) and managed workflows
- Experience with SharePoint 2010 and above preferred
- Delivery experience with .NET framework, including C#, ADO.NET, LINQ and ASP.NET
- Extensive experience with SQL Server (2005/2008/2012)
- Experience with SQL data business intelligence (OLAP, etc…) preferred
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies
- Ability to work both in a collaborative team environment and independently.
- Strong familiarity with source control systems (e.g. Team Suite)
The Application Developer will often be challenged with new problems to which they will need to rely on strong problem solving skills to resolve:
- The ability to accurately identify the cause of a system/application malfunction, interpret that to management and their colleagues, document and propose resolutions
- Fully understand structured methodologies (e.g. Agile) for using programming code to solve business problems
- Ensure all changes and implementations are well tested and managed in a controlled manner with full rollback plans
- Correctly identify when assistance is required and request it accordingly
- Collaborate with the wider team in matters where their support is required
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.), Computer Science or similar (Minimum 2:2)
- 5+ years experience as an application developer.
- Must have NYSC certificate or exemption certificate
- Must list hands-on building and direct responsibility of projects worked on
- Experience in the use and Administration of MSSQL Database and Oracle Database using Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and so on.
- Efficient and effective use of NetBeans, Eclipse, SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), PLSQL Developer.
- Sound knowledge of application deployment on Apache Tomcat Server, WildFly Server/JBOSS.
- A team-player with good interpersonal skill.
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
- An exciting opportunity exists for Sales Account Manager to join a dynamic project team. The resources’ responsibility will be to spearhead the selling of one of our award-winning products.
- Our product is a flexible, point of sale consumer promotion solution, with built-in fraud protection that empowers brands to offer consumers convenient opportunities to earn and redeem gratifying rewards from desired brands. It enables brand owners:
- Gain real-time insights on consumer purchasing habits and distributor supply patterns;
- Optimize marketing spend across multiple products to boost sales and reduce costs;
- Rapidly modify marketing campaigns to suit consumers tastes;
- Deliver highly-targeted instant rewards directly to consumers; to boost brand recognition.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Specifically, sell products to potential customers;
- Identify and close out prospective accounts in new sectors (especially in the non – Pharma sector);
- Display efficiency in gathering market intelligence, competitors’ and customers’ information;
- Maintain and develop good relationships with customers through personal contacts or referrals etc.;
- Drive the actualization of revenue targets and budgets;
- Manage clients relationships and update sales information;
- Represent the company at events and trade meetings to generate business leads;
- Follow up with prospects and close out deals at the shortest possible time;
- Any other duty assigned by the Head, Sales and Marketing.
- Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or related discipline
- MBA, Masters and Certification(s) in related discipline will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 – 5 years experience in Strategic Marketing and Business Communications
- Proven experience selling consumer and trade loyalty solutions to corporates.
- Must reside in Lagos
Competencies / Skills:
- Result-driven, focused and analytical
- Excellent Marketing and Negotiation skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Good team player and self-motivator
- Sound knowledge of the FMCG, Oil and gas sector, beauty care industry etc.
Job Title: Scrum Master
- An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic and talented scrum master to join a dynamic team. As a Scrum Master, you will be our go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work.
- You will coordinate and coach our software development team, helping the team continuously make progress on the project by making sure each person is working on the right tasks, helping to remove any obstacles to the team members’ progress, and protecting the team from distractions.
- You will guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity
- Organize and lead Scrum ceremonies
- Communicated with main stakeholders
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Monitor schedule and cost performance
- Identify key KPIs
- Prepare and present reports on the progress and success
What do you need to be considered for this role?
- Passionate about Scrum, Kanban, Lean Thinking, Lean Startup, eXtreme Programming, SAFe, LeSS, etc.
- 5+years of experience as a Scrum Master or similar role in a development team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO)
- Demonstrated experience with agile practices, patterns and techniques
- Demonstrated experience in Agile techniques such as User Stories, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games etc.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate must reside in Lagos.
Deadline: 6th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in MS Word not PDF), current and expected salary to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.