Current Job Vacancies at Goldenhut Limited
Goldenhut Limited is a quintessential company in the contemporary human capital and staffing arena with an aim to lead the way endowing with the comprehensive solutions in the HR domain for growing organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below in Delta State:
Job Title: Chief Accountant
- Controlling the payroll
- Producing an accurate set of month-end accounts, with comparisons to forecasts and previous periods
- Preparing profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet for senior management
- Assisting in preparing budgets and business planning, including projected room revenue
- Reconciling bank statements
- Ensuring legislation is followed regarding VAT and PAYE
- Chasing late payments, reporting bad debts and keeping a careful eye on the cash flow.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Make lists of potential clients and conduct surveys to identify customers actively seeking a hotel
- Contact customers via calls or arranged meetings to discover their needs and requirements
- Prepare and present sales proposal to potential clients, highlighting the best features and qualities of the hotel
- Provide customers with a list of available services and their accompanying prices and offer discounts when necessary
- Assist clients in selecting the most appropriate service that best meet their specifications and needs
- Oversee the booking and reservation of space in a hotel to ensure availability and proper arrangement
- Collaborate with other hotel staff to ensure clients have a good time
- Monitor the customer service quality of the hotel to ensure customers are tended to appropriately
- Conduct price negotiations with customers on behalf of the hotel management to reach a favorable bargain for both parties
- Process and facilitate requests for customized services such as room redecoration, equipment, and special requests
- Coordinate and organize the details of an event such as catering, lodging, seating, and security
- Maintain contact with clients to obtain feedback and to discuss opportunities for future business deals
- Set annual budgets and implement strategies effective for achieving set targets
- Conduct assessment of sales performance to make necessary adjustments to increase patronage.
Job Title: General Manager
- The General manager is responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel, to day-to-day staff management and guests.
- He / She should be an ambassador for the brand and your hotel.
- Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of our service culture, maximized operations and guest satisfaction.
- Work Very closely with the hotel owners and other stake holders.
- Responsible for managing the Hotels management team (HOD’s) and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest experience.
- A General Manager would also be required to manage between profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
Job Title: Rooms Division Manager
- The Rooms Division Manager is responsible for Executive Housekeeping and Front Office
- He/she manages the general operation of the Front Office e.g. Reception, Reservations, Concierge, Switchboard and Night Manager.
- Is directly reporting to the General Manager or the Deputy Manager
- The position’s main duties are divided in spot checking of hotel rooms to ensure standards, authorizing all leave schedules or ensuring control of expenditures as well as budgets set
- Attends weekly executive and sales meetings as well as the General Manager’s briefings with Front Office and Housekeeping.
- Candidate should have clear, concise written and verbal communication skills at his/her disposal, as well as strong organizational, excellent time management skills and technical skills.
Job Title: Head Chef
- Overall responsibility for the kitchen’s daily operations.
- routine market survey and attaining target food cost.
- Creating new dishes and menus.
- Interviewing and hiring new staff.
- Maintaining/raising the food’s profit margins for your employer.
- Monitoring and controlling stock levels.
- Ensuring correct stock rotation procedures are followed.
- Implementation of health and safety procedures in the kitchen.
- Estimating costs and ensuring all purchases come within budget.
- Taking care of the kitchen’s accounts and creating a work roster.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st March, 2018.