Current Job Vacancies at Ths Advantage
At THS Advantage, we continue to build our reputation on high standard quality services. We realise that our clients expect our services to reflect the highest level of dedication, reliability and professionalism. Accordingly, we have introduced a comprehensive selection process that ensures we only engage staff that can uphold our mission.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- A qualified and experienced accountant is required to manage company’s finances, document financial transactions and maintain financial records.
- Duties will include preparing schedules and budgets, managing the day to day accounting, summarizing financial status and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
Job Title: Editorial Assistant
- Experienced and reliable individuals are required in capacities of writers and assistants to support editorial staff in the production and publishing of journals, magazines, books and digital products.
- He/she should have good English skills (both written and spoken) and great editing skills. Administrative skills are also essential.
- Writing and editing copy
- Proofreading and fact checking articles
- Researching images
Job Title: Legal Officer
- To handle company’s legal matters
- This role includes providing legal counsel, developing corporate legal strategy to promote and protect the company’s matters and overseeing delivery of legal services and resources to accomplish corporate goals, strategies and priorities
- Candidates must possess strong initiative, as well as excellent management and leadership skills with strong business acumen.
Job Title: Reporter/ Writer
Responsibilities will include:
- Writing feature articles, editing editorial materials (Books and Magazines), covering events and producing news stories.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications including the following below documents to: email@example.com
Applications must include:
- Cover letter stating clearly the position applied for.
- Typed C.V.
- Passport photograph.
- Samples of work where relevant.
Application Deadline 11th May, 2018.