Current Job Vacancies at Pruvia Integrated Limited
Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Ambassador
- Our home security company needs the expertise of a Brand Ambassador. We are looking for a dedicated and committed candidate with a proven track record of helping businesses increase their sales numbers and improving their sales associates’ performance. We are a steadily growing firm with a talented stable of sales professionals.
- Because of our growth, we need a Brand Ambassador who can usher us into the next phase of our development and ensure that we continually meet our sales quotes on a monthly basis.
- Generating leads and turning them into opportunities for sales.
- Contacting potential customers via telephone, email and face to face.
- Arranging meetings with prospects in order to demonstrate products.
- Negotiating prices with potential customers and closing sales.
- Identifying opportunities for new business within the market.
- Paying attention to competitors and their activities within the industry.
- Building long term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Ensuring all administration relating to sales is completed effectively.
- Working closely with other departments and finding opportunities to cross sell.
- Set appointments with clients and follow up with them afterward.
- Proven ability to drive sales and generate new business.
- Relevant industry experience ideally gained from a competitor business.
- Confident and experienced negotiator able to drive revenue.
- Ambitious and driven personality with a hunger for success.
- Minimum of 0-2years of experience as a brand ambassador
- OND in Marketing or related field.
- Applicant should be within 19-25 years
Application Deadline 27th July, 2018.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Assist the company with Marketing, Branding, Planning and Development etc.
- Develop and Implement marketing and sales plan.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Discover new opportunities constantly.
- Prepare a variety of sales status reports that include activity, follow-up, closings, and adherence to targets.
- Communicate new opportunities, feedback, special developments, or information collected during field activity to designated personnel.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing and sales of company products.
- Follow up on sales activity.
- Proven working experience as a Business Development Manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Minimum of 3 years experience in real estate sector
- Ability to build rapport
- Minimum age 37
- B.Sc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Communication and negotiation skills
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Minimum of 4 years work experience and above in the said sector
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- B.Sc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
- Professional qualification in Real Estate an added advantage
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: email@example.com with their valid addresses and contact numbers included, the subject of your application should the job Title.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2018.