Current Job Vacancies at Peen Nigeria Limited, April 2018
Peen Nigeria Limited, is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bartender/ Bar Man
- Preparing beverages for patrons and serving them at the bar or through the wait staff. Maintaining a clean and organised work environment.
- Mixing beverages using an extensive range of ingredients including liquor, bitters, soda, water, sugar, and fruits
- Taking beverage orders from customers or wait staff and serving drinks as requested, paying extreme attention to detail
- Satisfying patron requests in a timely manner
- Assessing customer preferences and making drink recommendations
- Collecting money for drinks served and providing change as needed
- Balancing cash receipts
- Keeping a well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories
- Cleaning the bar, tables, chairs, and work area to maintain a sanitary environment
- Organising the bar area to streamline drink preparation and inventory
- Placing orders for liquor, beer, wine, and other supplies
- Slicing, pitting, and preparing fruit garnishes for drinks
- Planning bar menus
- Creating unique drinks
- Preparing and serving appetisers, snacks, or other food items for customers at the bar
- Complying with all food and beverage regulations.
- Applicants should have a minimum of S.S.C.E qualification.
- Minimum Experience: 1- 3 years.
- Training or Experience with Bartending, Extensive Knowledge of Drink Mixing and Garnishing, Strong Communication Skills;
- Positive Attitude, Personable demeanour, Multitasking, Attention to Detail, Organisation, Ability to Stand for Long Periods;
- Strong Observational Skills, Conflict Resolution, Computer Literacy, Second Language a Plus.
Job Title: Hotel Front Desk Office (Male)
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Minimum of High School Diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
- Minimun of 2years experience as Hotel Front desk
- Applicants should reside around Magodo, Ikeja, Ojota, Ketu Axis.
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
- Approve in-process production by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating the required adjustments to the production supervisor
- Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests
- Return products for re-work if needed and complete documentation to confirm re-work
- Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs
- Keep measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calling for repairs.
- Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- Coach and mentor junior employees; seek opportunities to grow leadership in others
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading technical publications, attending seminars, watching industry videos, etc.
- Accomplish organization mission by completing related results as needed
Job Requirement and Qualification
- 0 -2 years in a leadership or managerial position
- Work authorization security clearance
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain and teach methodologies
- Understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures
- Candidates should reside around Surulere, Mushin, Yaba Axis
Job Title: Hotel House Keeper
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Minimum of SSCE
- Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Knowledge of English language
Job Title: Hotel Waitress
Employment type: Permanent contract
- Take orders and serve food and beverages to patrons at tables in dining establishment.
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Communicate with customers to resolve complaints or ensure satisfaction.
- Collect payments from customers.
- Process customer bills or payments.
- Write patrons’ food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Communicate dining or order details to kitchen personnel.
- Take customer orders.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Process customer bills or payments.
- Take orders from patrons for food or beverages.
- Check patrons’ identification to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Minimum of SSCE
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants should be a residence in Lagos around Magodo, Ojota, Shangisha and Ketu area. Must be able to resume work immediately.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.