Current Job Vacancies at Lightning Networks Limited
Lightning Networks Limited provides multiple support services to Telecommunications operators and other Industry players within the Information Communication Technology (ICT) sector in Nigeria. The company has all necessary technical competence to build, upgrade and maintain Telecommunications Infrastructure, thus enabling the operators to concentrate on their primary business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Personnel
- Plans, organizes and manages activities of the resources at the client’s location.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems with the HR team.
- Implements the compensation program and prepares job descriptions as necessary.
- maintains and implements approved policies and procedures
- Assists in the recruitment effort for all staffs, to screen and interview candidates; conducts reference checking; conducts new-employee orientations, employee relations and conducts exit interviews.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of people, departments and services performed.
- Manages, payroll administrative roles on site
- Maintains employee records and other details where necessary
- Most have at least a bachelor’s degree in business administration or any profession.
- Vast knowledge of Microsoft excel is a must.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Skill Set Desired To Have:
- Organization & Managing People, Effective Communication, Discretion on employees and company matters, Multi-tasking, Conflict Management, Enforcement of Standards, Infuses Pride in Organizational Values and Mission, Strong Documentation skills.
Job Title: Van Sales Representative – (Off-Trade)
Locations: Abuja (APO, Karu – Jikwoy, Kubwa, Nyanya), Yola – Adamawa, Kaduna/Kano, Jos – Plateau, and Southern Nigeria
- Key decision making
- Identification of outlets for trade activation
- Deployment of POS materials, light signs and other trade assets
- To go to trade with all required selling tools
- To merchandise all products while selling in all outlets
- To always sell within assigned selling route/territory daily with no cross-crossing
- Effectively execute outlet activation standards in all assigned outlets order delivery
- Use SFA in every call and print a receipt via the SFA device for every productive call
- 100% reconciliation every day and no credit to any store
- Drive effective coverage of stores minimum 150 unique stores within the assigned Neighborhood routes ensuring all unique stores within the permanent journey plan are visited at least 4 times a month. Store number is subject to increase at any given time.
- Ensure all brands/SKUs are loaded on truck daily before trucking out.
- Ensure priority brands are listed and available in the right quantity in all outlets, while ensuring no out of stock situation (OOS) for other SKU’s
- Sell all brands and SKUs to all customers without discrimination and achieve his volume target
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Must be able to drive with a valid class of driver’s license prior to resumption.
- Good commercial understanding numerical skills, a high level of computer literacy
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fully geographically mobile
- Experienced driver with valid license
- Ability to work flexibly – make bar calls on weekends and at night to engage consumers
- Minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or equivalent.
- Some commercial expertise gained across field sales/consumer/customer marketing is an added advantage
- Basic understanding of Selling capabilities, Outlet activation standards, outlet segmentation, building relationships, persuasive selling and brand passion
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com