Current Job Recruitment At British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) – 29th September, 2017
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
PMD Team Leader
- Job TypePermanent Full Time
- Job FieldManufacturing
Job number: 18249BR
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
- British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for a PMD Team Leader to join our team in Ibadan.
- To oversee and co-ordinate production activities in the department, making sure that processing activities within the section under his control are carried out correctly, safely and economically in line with PMD best practice.
- Ensures that set quality parameters are maintained during processing
- Ensures supply of materials from relevant supporting departments for processing
- Ensures production and maintenance records are kept.
- Participates in quality Improvement initiatives and drives this in his section.
- Ensures staff compliance with EHS standards
- Co-ordinate the resources and activities of the section to support the attainment of departmental goals within agreed budgets.
- Ensures people development and motivates employees in his section
- Ensures continuous improvement in processes and maintenance procedures
- A B.Sc or HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of three years experience in tobacco processing
- Basic Appreciation of Infestation & Quality Assurance
- EHS Appreciation
- Computer Literacy (Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to British American Tobacco career website on krb-xjobs.brassring.com to apply