Current Job at Oracle Nigeria for an ERP Business Solutions Lead / Digital Transformations Architect
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ERP Business Solutions Lead / Digital Transformations Architect
Ref No: 1700138U
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Job: Pre Sales
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
- Oracle’s Best-in-Class Business Cloud Applications Solutions are today, providing organizations, end-to-end solutions with mobile and social capabilities, through cloud deployments. In order to strengthen Oracle’s position as a market leader in Cloud Applications, we are looking for an experienced Business Solution Lead/Digital Transformations Architect with deep experience in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and/or Enterprise Performance Management (EPM).
- This highly rewarding role will offer the opportunity for you to leverage your knowledge and skills in your domain. Working in union with the sales teams, you will be solving complex customer problems and translating customer needs requirements into business benefits, articulating Oracle’s products, superiorities over competition, i.e. Oracle’s winning case.
- In this context, Business Solution Lead/Digital Transformations Architect role bears the responsibility to support the sales team by developing a quality pipeline, building a winning strategy and presenting the business case to customers to accelerate sales cycles.
- We are looking for energetic, creative candidates who could easily engage with our customers and prospects and guide them in their journey to Oracle’s Cloud Solutions.
- Lead Transformational/complex/strategic deals. Have a leading role in driving the sales cycle from account qualification, to developing the solutions value proposition, understanding the risks and mitigation plans, addressing the competitive landscape and handling objections till deal closure.
- Build the business case to address customer objectives and Key Business Requirements, i.e. establish a game plan to win customer evaluation criteria, understand the competitive landscape, develop ROI, understand relevant success stories and Oracle references, etc.
- Develop the solution architecture and solution roadmap based on current and future customer needs
- Act as Trusted Advisor for selected customers in their digital transformation
- Tailor the solution consulting delivery plan to showcase Oracle Business process that allows customer to improve/achieve business objectives
- Foster innovation: create WOW effect and high Customer impact to show case Oracle innovation. Execute high impact solution delivery to show case Oracle innovation and competitive advantages.
- Demonstrate expertise in at least one industry:
- Manufacturing, Retail, Distribution,
- Financial Services
- Public Sector
- Communications, Media, Utilities, transportation
- Demonstrate deep competitive knowledge. Understand Oracle competitors and how to compete against them at a strategic level and tactical levels.
- Works with executive and senior customer staff to understand & extend their needs, subsequently to define the solution and high level blueprint to meet these requirements.
- Develop innovative Value Propositions, to maximize license sales revenue.
- Provide expertise in creating industry and functional solutions for customer needs and creating cross-product solutions
- Fully participates in strategic account planning, for major accounts.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with all relevant customers throughout the sales life cycle
- Act as an integral member of the solution consulting team contributing to the formulation of strategies and technical approaches.
- Deep understanding of the Technology platform and Cloud Solutions
- Ability to understand and engineer the end-to-end business processes covering:
- Supply Chain
- Customer Experience
- Human Capital Management
- Ability to disrupt the sales cycle through innovations
- Strong analytical thinking to wining the deals with strong sales acumen
- Ability to lead and align employees (other solution consultants, sales persons, other LOBs…) who are not reporting to him/her.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player. Contribute to the team. Take on tasks that help improve the team, coach and mentor others.
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of customers’ industry and core business processes, and their technical/business requirements.
- Actively maintain in depth product knowledge, I.e. ERPM, Supply Chain/Manufacturing trends in the relevant industries
- Use customer specific quantifiable reference points such as insight benchmarking, customer specific data, 3rd party studies, customer reference stories and personal experiences to strengthen the value proposition.
- Build a strong business network and connects with customers and industry thought leaders to build knowledge and gather valuable insights for use during the sales cycle.
- Leverage others’ expertise, and share information, best practices and successes to achieve results.
- Seek to maximize customer facing time, and opportunity work.
- Closely track competitor’s product/solution offerings to be able to articulate Oracle advantages
- Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
- As a Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants.
- Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions.
- Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- Post-graduate Degree or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience in related area, as pre-sales, implementation consultant.
- Ability to articulate a value-based proposition of Oracle products /solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship building skills and overall comprehension of sales cycle
- A team player in an international team supporting a large region, willing to travel (up to 60% )
- 7+ years business experience in any of the mentioned industries
- Proven analytical, time-management and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English, is a must, French/Portuguese is preferred
- 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience.
- 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools.
- In depth knowledge of competitors. Demonstrated project management skills.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques.
- Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication.
- Ability to implement the most advanced product features.
- Thorough knowledge of system and application design.
- Ability to travel as needed. A/BS Degree or equivalent, Advanced Degree highly desirable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply