Current Job Openings at Ranelle Global Limited
Ranelle Global Limited (RGL) is an indigenous Nigerian company with RC:1446638, established to provide design, engineering, procurement, construction, supply of manpower, equipment life-cycle and project management services in the core sectors of the Nigerian economy covering the oil & gas, power generation and renewable energy, telecommunications, fertilizer plant, food processing, civil infrastructure and other industries; with emphasis on increasing local involvement and helping develop skilled level of the indigenous population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Metering/Instrument Engineer
- Ability to mount metering systems or gas operations.
- Service and calibrate meters
- Reviews Client’s technical documentation and requirements.
- Controls of subcontracted discipline engineering documents.
- Defines engineering requirements.
- Prepares the technical documentation for instrumentation and systems requisitions and performs the technical evaluations.
- Provides technical support to Project group.
- Optimizes instrument systems ensuring minimal cost and simplification in compliance with the required performance.
- Prepares instrument data sheets and loop diagrams.
- Prepares instrument material take-off.
Job Title: Pipeline Engineer
- Provide complete engineering expertise as well as technical support to manufacturing management pertinent to compression, pipelines, treating, processing and measurement facilities.
- Provide primary selection, sizing along with layout of projected new or expanded facilities.
- Develop engineering designs and diagrams related to pipeline.
- Prepare maps for pipelines, processing, dehydration, compression and treating facilities along with meter stations and various gas facilities.
- Identify integrity assets’ threats and implement integrity assessments suitable for determined threats.
- Identify repair, analyze mitigative actions effectiveness.
- Perform as single point contact amongst respective area and PD/PTSD Safety Engineer.
- Recommend solutions for further study along with report changes.
- Knowledge of pipeline repair
- Prepare process flow diagrams along with P&IDs.
- Analyze “what-if’ scenarios, evaluate process engineering and hydraulic of equipment and piping systems.
- Prepare project scopes, AFEs, cost estimates and proposals for all new projects, equipment sizing, modifications and related parameters.
- Manage specific projects as required inclusive of direct supervision for constructing activities and management of all contract inspectors.
- Develop, administer and supervise project budgets along with schedules.
- Head responsibility to complete activities pertinent to pipeline risk analysis, evaluation, remediation and integration of data.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their cover letter and Resume to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 2nd March, 2018.