Current Job at Network Arewa24 Limited for a Creative Director
Network Arewa24 Limited is the company that owns and manages AREWA24, a Hausa-language, free-to-air satellite television channel which can be viewed on Eutelsat Satellite Channel 16A/16 East Horizontal (frequency 10804, symbol rate 30000).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Director
Essential Job Functions
- He will add up creative ideas in the directing style of a drama series
- He will direct one or two episodes of a drama series per week. This may change in exceptional cases.
- He will oversee delivery from pre-production to post production
- He will manage the creative process from concept to completion
- He will participate in location, audition and casting finalists
- He will come up with budgets to fit the episodes he is directing
- He will review scripts and rehearse with actors/actresses before filming
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met
- Will be actively involved in hiring and training of artists
- Must have a certificate, Diploma or Degree in Mass Communication
- Must have at least 5 years working experience as a director
- Must be creative and have experience in modern production technologies
- Must have good sense of production designs
- Must be fluent in Hausa and English
- Candidates must be well organized
- Ability to work alone and in a team
- Must be composed and able to work under pressure
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be confident
- Must have efficient time management skills
- Must be focused and have an eye for details
- Must have good sense of imagination
- Must be familiar with different camera’s and how to use them
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Title of position applied for should be clearly stated as subject of the email
Note: That we may consider applications and begin the interview process prior to the closing date.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2017.