Current Job At ManpowerGroup For A Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions, for more than 65 years.
Our client, manufactures, sells & distributes chemicals & ingredients to FMCG & Phrama industry. As a result of expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will prepare, develop and analyse key financial information to ensure that an organisation’s management makes well-informed decisions to ensure future stability, growth and profitability.
- He will establish financial policies and management information systems and maintain accurate and complete financial records.
- He will also provide a high quality support service by liaising with management colleagues on all aspects of finance. The role combines accounting skills with business management skills.
- Candidates should be a Certified Management Accountant/CA/ ACCA/ CMA etc.
- 12+ years of progressively financial responsibility;
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience as CFO / Finance Director in a multinational FMCG or specialty chemicals company;
- If possible, work experience in Africa Industry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply