Cummins Nigeria Job for a Key Account Manager
Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
By working to coordinate the production, shipment, and delivery of the goods & Customer Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Req ID: 170005QR
Recruitment Job Type: Professional – Experienced
- Supports several aspects of a function’s Functional Excellence efforts.
- Works within assigned functional discipline to assist with improvements in common functional processes and tools.
- Deploys the communications strategy to increase awareness, enthusiasm, and participation in the functional excellence program.
- Maintains updates and accuracy of information documented in functional databases, websites, etc.
- Assists with management of assigned projects.
- Assists with Global Position Profiles
- Assists with Cummins Operating System Functional Assessment Process.
- Assists with the development of communications to ensure that employees are up-to-date on functional and discipline ideas and efforts.
- Assists with identification of appropriate training opportunities.
- COS – Have very little knowledge of the understanding and use of continuous improvement through the lens of the COS ten practices.
- Facilitating Internal Relationships and Consensus – Basic ability to pull a broad mix of people and related skill bases together for a common purpose and goal. It will often involve ability to influence because people on your team will very rarely report directly to you as a leader. Group dynamic techniques to have an individual or group work through a challenging issue, probe for issues/concerns and drive to consensus.
- Innovate – Some knowledge or awareness of innovation. Approaches problems with curiosity and open mindedness. Generates new ideas within area of responsibility. Contributes own perspective in collaborative innovation efforts.
- Analyze Issues – Some knowledge or awareness of how to analyze issues. Demonstrates basic analysis of issues and some application of logic and problem solving skills. Identifies the connection between different issues and problems.
- Tolerance of Ambiguity – Can decide and act without having all the details of a situation. Tolerates uncertainty. Can comfortably assess the risk of uncertainty. Acts resourcefully when dealing with ambiguous situations. Shows some evidence of the skill being performed. Can demonstrate a basic knowledge of the skill.
- Manage Customer Relationship – Basic understanding of techniques and tools to enhance productivity (i.e. schedules, appointments, call plans, etc). Has a basic understanding of attitudes and behaviors to establish relationships and build trust. Understands the need to and responds with the appropriate time frame to customer needs. Identifies decision makers and those influential in the decision process and effectively communicates with them. In managing this relationship, displays core values (e.g. empathy, etc.) and is able to adequately interrogate matter to identify root concerns.
- Develops Systems and Processes – Some knowledge or awareness of how to develop systems and processes. Limited application of systems and processes to improve and complete work. Documents simple work processes and procedures.
Education, Licenses, Certifications
- College, university, or equivalent Degree in field appropriate for the function required.
- Minimal relevant work experience required.
- Drive growth of assigned accounts and expansion of the Cummins Lines of business
- Responsible for the sell of Aftermarket services: Engine Overhauls, Services, Parts, Filters, Lubricants and AMCs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply