Critical Rescue International New Vacancy
Critical Rescue International (CRI) was founded in October 2001 as the nation’s first advanced paramedic (Emergency Medical Services) company. Over the ensuing years, we have developed a strong international reputation in the areas of medical assistance, primary healthcare through CRI medical clinics, benefits administration, and occupational health services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compensation and Benefits/Human Resources Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Reporting To: CEO
Overall purpose of the job
- The Compensation and Benefits/HR Manager is responsible for strategic operation of the compensation and human resources decision-making processes necessary for The Company’s Operations.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall compensation and benefits and human resources operations of The Company, including pay structure and benefit offerings, competitive wage rates and compensation plans, compensation and HR budget, wage taxes, etc.
- Maintain all necessary HR Functions, including job requirements and descriptions, organization of staff through recruiting, testing, and interviewing, assist and conduct orientation and training programs, review and implement HR policies and procedures, and maintains HR records with filing and retrieval system.
- Ensure all statutory obligations are followed.
- Perform technical and analytical duties as required, including market data analysis and reporting
- Working with Department Heads to develop and implement compensation and human resources policies and procedures, short- and long-range goals, objectives and plans.
- Provide compensation and human resources leadership to Department Heads and Directors, that will enroll support, create ownership of goals, and encourage active participation in decisions that impact The Company.
- Ensuring that The Company meets necessary compensation and human resources regulatory and compliance regulations.
- Contributing human resources and compensation expertise in planning of new services and products that generate additional sources of revenue.
- Manage costs through data and research and input from Department Heads.
- Providing Benefits and Human Resources Reports to Management Staff as Required
- Assist with other duties as assigned
- Follow all policies and procedures laid out by CRI including but not limited to:
- Company Policy and Procedures
- HSE Policy and Procedures
- Operational Policy and Procedures
- Continuously review site for hazards and ways to reduce incidences of illness and injury, reporting any issues
- Primary Focus on Customer Service
- Bachelor’s Degree Minimum in Human Resources or Business Management, MBA preferred
- Must have experience in company Administration/Finance
- Strong analytical, organizational, project management, and active communication skills
- Broad understanding of Nigerian Healthcare Market
- Ability to utilize various Computer Software and applications, including Email, Microsoft Office, CRM, and other Administrative Software
- Positive/outgoing attitude
- Minimum of 3 years hospital and/or pharmaceutical experience as Compensation and Benefits/HR Manager
- Minimum of 5 years of diverse business experience
- Ability to adapt to various roles/responsibilities
- Time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2017.