Credit Officer in a Microfinance Bank in Osun State
Mothers Home Of Better Life Empowerment Initiative MHOBLE is a top microfinance bank in Nigeria established in 2008
Due to her business expansion to the southwest region of Nigeria Osun state, currently we are recruiting for the department of CREDIT OFFICERS
The position is open for people in Osun State only or those willing to relocate.
The Credit Officer will evaluate, authorize, or recommend approval of credit loans.
Advise borrowers on financial status and methods of payments.
Daily collection analysis, ensure loan servicing are intact, responsible for every customer relationship and services, will also be responsible for organizing and supervising all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office, as well as the generation and development of new business opportunities.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Compute payment schedules.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers’ needs.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Performing other related duties as required
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to communicate effectively with both the external and internal customers ( Yoruba language is an added advantage)
- Ability to multitask and meet with deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Time and self-management skills
- Supervisory skills
- Relationship Management
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong client management skills
- 1 minimum year cognate experience.
- Minimum SSCE, OND, NCE
- Must reside with Osun state, preferably Oshogbo.
How To Apply:
Forward your personal details including, Your name, Phone number, Address, Qualification, Sex, Date of birth, Etc. to 08056924393
Application deadline is August