Creative Writers At Avetiz
With the massive population, natural resources, fast developing economy and entrepreneurial culture, Nigeria’s investment potential for growth is vast and we are uniquely positioned drive this growth
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding
We are urgently looking to hire full-time and part-time content writers. As a content writer, you will possess an unrivaled creativity with an engaging diction to develop content for our digital outlets. You are expected to produce well-researched and accurate content on tight deadlines.
You’ll provide professional quality written content that will promote AvetiZ Blog and all our social media pages. The ideal candidate must demonstrate an ability to simplify complex issues into meaningful and relevant articles. Our writer must be able to communicate effectively, both in writing and orally. Ultimately, in your role as a Content Writer, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Interviewing sources
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates and banners)
- Research markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write across a wide variety of topics.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to include appropriate visuals for all content types
- Support the promotion of content on social media
- Collaborating with creative team, and designers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strict adherence to company policies and style
- Must be willing to learn about the company, brand, and products
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
- At least two years of full-time, professional writing experience in a news media organization, public relations environment or similar organization.
- Experience in extending the organization’s brand and key messages through targeted content development.
- Experience in developing sources and pitching story ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree