Cozym Process Systems New Job Vacancy – Apply Now!
Cozym Process Systems (CPS) is a family of young and talented Engineers, Consultants and Technocrats, with tentacles embedded in a diverse range of engineering professions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil/ Structural Engineer
- As a Civil / Structural engineer the incumbent will create designs for structures and foundations made up of concrete, steel, masonry, or engineered products.
- The engineer may also review and check the work produced by other engineers or designers within or outside the Company.
- The engineer will be required to visit project sites and client facilities to gather needed design information and execute construction projects.
- Ensure that all HSE issues have been addressed and systems are in place to manage same
- Develop and maintain project interface management plan
- Maintain involvement in key technical decisions which are critical to project success
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive risk and opportunity register
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned by management.
- Overall responsibility in planning and timely delivery of Project Civil/Structural Engineering
- Provide Site development and civil infrastructure to support Project development in a timely manner
- Check and confirm access for heavy loads and equipment to Project Site
- Plan and schedule routine and periodic visits and maintenance to field roads and bridges.
- Develop and monitor project budget and schedule
- Develop and oversee implementation of project execution plans
- Co-ordinate work to be undertaken by engaged Contractor(s)
- Deliver reports, data and information concerning project progress within agreed time frame and frequency.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position as subject.
Application Deadline 21st September, 2018.