Course Instructors At Nerdy Eye
NerdyEye platform poses it strength in project based training and development in web and mobile apps, graphic designs, digital marketing, etc. Our students are entitled to 2 weeks internship program and retained as staff or freelancers.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldEducation / Teaching ICT / Computer
Job type: Part-time
Nerdyeye is seeking course instructors for the following positions;
- Web development (UI/UX & Server side )
- Mobile App development (Android & Ios)
- Graphic Design (Still & Motion).
- Database Management (Oracle)
- Video Editing
- 2D & 3D Animation
- Digital Marketing & Publicity
- Deliver classes/lectures within the time frame.
- Take course with a project-based approach.
- Draft out a scheme of work.
- Supervise students projects.
- Test their knowledge & skill with weekly running projects.
- Recommend the most outstanding students.
- Work with other instructors when/if joint projects arise.
- All instructors must be a good communicator of ideas.
- Must have worked on a real life project before now.
- Must have a couple of projects in relation to course to be take
- Possess full knowledge of software and trending technology as related to course.
Method of Application
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of intended course as subject to apply for this role.