COURE Technologies Incorporated New Job Position
COURE Software and Systems Limited also known as COURE Technologies inc. is a business process automation firm. COURE provides turnkey platforms and solutions for businesses. We focus on the proper implementation of technology to improve Client’s business process and operations by automating repeatable functions and activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- As a business Development Manager, your responsibility is to oversee, manage and lead the business development unit which includes the following roles; client and partner sales, marketing and client support.
- This leadership should ultimately lead to a boost in sales and maintenance of long-term business relationships by growth of revenue and profit with old and new clients.
- Manage and direct sales and partner relations staff on client and partner acquisition and support.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers as well as partners
- Ensuring that sales teams targets are set and met
- Work with Accounts department to keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Develop sales strategies and plans focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research, product and market analysis to identify new markets and customer needs
- Build and oversee implementation of strategy for marketing and managing company’s brand
- Oversee and direct marketing team on campaigns to promote awareness of products and services
- Arrange and attend sales meetings with clients and partners
- Prepare sales presentations and proposals for clients and partners
- Co-ordinate and negotiate relationships with clients and partners
Qualification and Skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM tools
- Experience working towards exceeding targets.
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
- Proven Business Development Manager track record (sales executive or relevant role)
- Experienced with design and implementation of Business development and marketing strategies, focusing on customer growth, service provision and satisfaction of services rendered while encouraging referrals.
- Ability to quickly analyze business products and create value proposition
- Organized in administration with Time management and planning skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 1st November, 2018.