Country Service Manager at Abb Nigeria Limited
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Service Manager
Publication ID: NG62331278_E1
Business Unit: Turbocharging
Job Function: Service and Maintenance
- As a Country Service Manager, you will be a part of the Country Staff Various Division based in Lagos, Nigeria, you will be responsible for implementing and further developing the Group Service Strategy in own area of responsibility.
- Leading the profitable growth of the Service business in the country, to achieve performance targets.
- Ensure consistent implementation, development and monitoring of growth and “how-to-win” initiatives and service delivery processes to drive efficiency and standardization and to achieve both high customer satisfaction and business profitability.
Your Tasks as a Country Service Manager will include the following:
- Service Strategy
- Developing and executing the Service strategy across Local Business Unit (LBU’s)
- Managing the business portfolio – put actions in place to improve underperforming business segments and utilize best practices across the portfolio.
- Helping to identify white spots and to define strategies to increase the coverage of the installed base.
- Ensuring the adequate controlling of all business figures and drive top line growth.
- Accountable for countries service profit and loss. Strive Service productivity improvement across the LBUs
- Facilitating risk assessments (especially for cross Business Unit offering)
- Participating in and contribute to new growth lever projects (such as development of the consulting framework; development of a data driven Service platform) and regional/local alliances.
- Supporting implementation of Service offering portfolio by building up local presence and ensure systematic and aligned go-to-market service approach.
- Creating strategic partnerships with key customers.
- Driving improvement in Service Net Promoter Scores (NPS).
- Leading the development of Customer Contact Management (CCM).
- Coordinating and participating in marketing/communication activities/external events to promote ABB Service.
Service Execution / Operational Excellence:
- Promoting and implementing common tools and processes across Service operations
- Managing business-led collaboration within the Service team by coordinating shared service support teams for support across all local service teams.
- Coordinating and facilitating Service account management and sales activities
- Ensuring consistent development of processes and practices and local Implementation and monitoring progress of cross functional services – Health and Safety, Functional Safety Management (FSM), Construction Safety Coordinator (CSC), Service Operational Maturity Assessment (SOMA), Net Promoter Scores (NPS) and other cross BU tools, Training.
- Developing and local Parts Logistics when commonly agreed.
- Promoting ABB Leadership, Safety & Integrity culture.
- Managing cluster level Service staff plans and competency development: training, recruitment, career paths
- Ensuring continuity of key Service people. Build up required service resources and drive talent development
- As the ideal candidate, you should have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering with minimum 10 +years of experience in Service Business and broad understanding of existing ABB installed base in countries.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English language is required.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online