Corporate Sales Officer at e.Stream Networks Limited
e.Stream Networks Limited, an ISO9001 Quality Certified company is a licensed broadband communications provider dedicated to providing suitable connectivity solutions for businesses.With over a decade in the ICT sector and presence all over Nigeria, we leverage on providing a unique combination of industry experience and expertise in our service offering to all our clients across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Officer
Reports to: Senior Manager Corporate Sales
- This job role is responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned Territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products or related services.
- Contacts and secures new business accounts/customer while achieving the set sales target per time.
Duties and Responsibilities
Strategic Insight and Integration:
- Work with the Corporate Sales Manager and contribute to develop and implement corporate sales vision, strategies/plan, models and policies.
- Contribute to the design of the road map on how to drive sales and revenue for the corporate business
- Maintain up-to-date professional and technical knowledge on current and future technologies and industry trends
- Effective and timely planning of resources – human and material towards achieving set sales and revenue target and budget.
- Solution Provider – Executes task in relation to tactical plans
- Problem Solver – Learns from others and draws on past experience to solve challenges
- Quality Enabler – Executes on commercial practices and identifies areas of continuous improvement
Technical / Analysis and Problem Solving:
- Actively acquire new contacts and nurture existing ones, turning them into long-term relationships
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by being current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Recommend adjustments in selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Give weekly sector report
- Results Achiever – Delivers individual results and support team objective.
- Operationally Astute – Organizes work to deliver on daily priorities and plans
Interpersonal, Relationship Management & Collaboration:
- Collaborate with the product development team to provide top quality service engagements for larger or strategic customers during the pre-sales process.
- Provide input to costing and realistic pricing of all company product for the corporate customers
- Provide regular important update to the Team Lead
- Seek and provide useful feedback to the Team Lead
- Generate and submit periodic report of sales activities to the Team Lead Corporate Sales and to the Sales Manager for informed decision making.
- Identify customer needs and suggest appropriate service/solution to meet the need
- Provide platforms to receive customers’ feedback
- Ensure prompt resolution of customers’ complaint
Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Sciences, Electronic / Telecoms Engineering is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- Work experience in an ISP company is an advantage.
- Affiliation with relevant professional bodies.
Competency, Skills & Certifications:
- Relevant Certification (e.g. NIMN)
- Negotiation Skill
- Consultative Selling
- Digital Marketing
- Business Communication
- Market Research
- Relationship & People Management
- Growth in subscriber’s base
- Growth in revenue generation from new subscribers
- Growth in revenue from existing subscribers
- Create high level customer satisfaction
- Strict compliance to eStream ISO 9001 Procedures
- The incumbent may be required to travel out of station often.
- This position does not require any physically demanding task. However, the incumbent should be physically fit to withstand the mental demands.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online