Corporate Sales Manager – North Region at Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Manager – North Region
Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Corporate Sales Manager. Role is located in Abuja. Successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Building and executing a corporate client account business plan that includes both transactional and strategic initiatives to grow Airtel’s presence in the market
- Supervise the Key Account Managers to ensure proper nurturing of deals and movement of opportunities to close
- Provide strategic support to enhance the delivery of the regional corporate sales targets
- Develop procedures for setting and communcating corporate sales targets
- Ensure minimal delays in the deployment and communication of enterprise solutions by the Key Account Managers to concerned customers
- Ensure timely execution of all enterprise contracts
- Expanding Airtel sales coverage
- Ensuring effective and timely communication of all schemes and product launches to all Corporate clients
- Responding to market dynamics and recommending measures to increase sales from corporate and alternate customers
- Tracking and review of Key Account Managers’ and Alternate Channels on their Sales and AMrket expanson activities.
- Revenue growth
- Postpaid gross adds/ activations and Enterprise Solutions’ orders
- Activatins withn SLA
- Query resolution within SLA
Applicants must have;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration or similar discipline, an MBA would be an added advantage.
- 5-7 Years work experience, 2-3 years in Coporate and Enterprise Solutions products/ services, Sales/ Marketing.
- 3 years experience in Telecoms
- Enterprenuerial and Business acumen
- Strong communication and people skills
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Sound analytical skills
- High level of planning & execution capabilities/ Project management skills
- Customer centric
- Strong technical aptitude
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online