Corporate Sales Manager at e.Stream Networks Limited
e.Stream Networks Limited, an ISO9001 Quality Certified company is a licensed broadband communications provider dedicated to providing suitable connectivity solutions for businesses.With over a decade in the ICT sector and presence all over Nigeria, we leverage on providing a unique combination of industry experience and expertise in our service offering to all our clients across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Manager
Reports to: Chief Marketing and Sales Officer
Direct reports: Team Leads
- The Corporate Sales Manager is responsible for increasing company revenue and attaining corporate sales targets.
- The incumbent is responsible for identifying, negotiating and closing potential business deals with effective pricing.
- This job also expects the incumbent to lead the process of client acquisition, develop and motivate sales team, develop, drive appropriate metrics to track sales and regularly report performance.
Duties and responsibilities
Strategic Insight and Integration:
- Work with the Chief Sales and Marketing Officer to develop and implement corporate sales vision, strategies/plan, models and policies.
- Responsible for providing the road map on how to drive sales and revenue for the corporate business
- Maintain up-to-date professional and technical knowledge on current and future technologies and industry trends
- Effective and timely planning of resources – human and material towards achieving set sales and revenue target and budget.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit.
Technical / Analysis and Problem Solving:
- Actively acquire new contacts and nurture existing ones, turning them into long-term relationships
- Ensure that the implementation of the sales plan
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by being current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Recommend adjustments in selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Supports Sales Manager in formulating and developing an effective Sales Plan
- Provide overall leadership for the department and represent the interest of the employees in the department.
- Generally motivates team member and ensure employee engagement
- Responsible for the overall performance of the department.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to help close performance gaps where necessary
- Training and development of sales staff
Interpersonal, Relationship Management & Collaboration:
- Collaborate with the product development team to provide top quality service engagements for larger or strategic customers during the pre-sales process.
- Provide input to costing and realistic pricing of all company product for the corporate customers.
- Share/communicate departmental goals, expectations, performance standards and results with employees
- Provide regular important update to employees
- Seek and provide useful feedback to employees
- Generate and submit periodic report on departmental issues to management for informed decision making
- Identify customer needs and suggest appropriate service/solution to meet the need
- Provide platforms to receive customers’ feedback
- Ensure prompt resolution of customers’ complaint
- Develop annual budget for the department
- Ensure optimization of sales budget
Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic / Telecoms Engineering
- A Master’s degree in Business Management or Marketing is an advantage
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience
- Network experience in an ISP environment or a systems integration company with specialization in enterprise and service provider routing and switching solutions.
- Affiliation with relevant professional bodies
Competency, Skills & Certifications:
- Global or local certification (CIM, NIMN)
- Negotiation Skill
- Consultative Selling
- Digital Marketing
- Business Communication
- Market Research
- Relationship & People Management
- Growth in subscriber’s base
- Growth in revenue generation from new subscribers
- Growth in revenue from existing subscribers
- Create high level customer experience/customer satisfaction
- Employee/team development
- Employee Motivation and engagement
- Budget optimization
- Strict compliance to eStream ISO 9001 Procedures
- The incumbent may be required to travel out of station often.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online