Copywriter/Social Media Coordinator Job at RS Consulting Nigeria
RS Consulting LLC, is a business optimization consulting firm founded by distinct professionals/entrepreneurs that has vast knowledge and experience in entrepreneurship schemes, human resource management, business research techniques, strategic financial services, ICT and web services. We put our clients first and we want to work with you as partners on an on-going basis towards making your organisation more profitable and better performing in terms of its bottom-line.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Copywriter/Social Media Coordinator
- The Copywriter/Social Media Coordinator will write, review and edit marketing material and coordinate social media activities for the organization.
- This role will work collaboratively with staff from across the organization to promote their goals and messages while maintaining and aligning with corporate message and image.
- The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in executing and refining Luminex credibility and build communities to create integrated marketing campaigns ensuring consistency in voice and brand.
Essential Job Duties
- Monitor the company’s social media performance usage reports and tracking search engine results.
- Use creative thinking and initiative to analyze site performance metircs and make recommendations on content, site design or features to improve effectiveness of web content and/or applications.
- Respond to social media inquiries about online activities in a timely and courteous fashion.
- Provide support to other team members on online promotions
- Understand the goal, audience, and message of a campaign and create copy to suit. Write advertising copy for use by publication or broadcast media to promote sale of goods and services.
- Research, write, edit and proof all levels of copy included headlines and body copy, for all online, offline, external and internal needs.
- Build and implement social media programs that ensure appropriate messaging is executed online, to support corporate goals, incorporating Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Slideshare, Google+, etc.
- Monitor social media groups, trends, tools, and applications and recommend actions/next steps.
- Work closely with colleagues across the organization to develop and post content to social networking sites.
- Regularly report insights gained from social media monitoring to internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor and engage in brand related online conversations.
- B.Sc degree in Journalism, PR, Communications, IT or related field
- Web publishing experience.
- Experience managing communications through website planning, management and production
- Life science or clinical diagnostic experience preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience as a copywriter or social media coordinator.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, metrics and tracking
- Project management and organization skills
- Learns quickly and able to change in fast paced environment
- Ability to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines
- Minimum 2 years related professional experience
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 19th July, 2018.