Coordinator, Program Operations at eHealth Africa
eHealth Africa (eHA) designs and implements data-driven solutions and technologies to improve health systems for and with local communities. eHA’s technology works in low connectivity settings, and smartly uses data to drive decision-making by local governments and partner agencies to get optimum results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coordinator, Program Operations
- The Coordinator, Programs Operations will work with and reports to the Senior Coordinator, Programs Operations.
- The Coordinator, Programs Operations role is to manage daily schedules and special programs for facility residents in collaboration with other team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned:
- Supervises ongoing maintenance of all eHA assets including (buildings, inspection and preventive maintenance of machines and equipment to ensure specific operational performance and optimum utilization).
- Monitors & manages to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services in the various departments.
- Oversees and manages vendors; by assisting with identification and selection of vendors.
- Generates work plan for vendors, defining and communication of timelines to ensure availability of vendor resources.
- Identifies and resolves vendor issues. Oversees record keeping (online and physical) for vendors, vehicles usage, etc.
- Ensures compliance with Federal, State and Local laws & regulations.
- Participates in promoting a positive, supportive and cooperative team environment.
- Coordinate daily schedules and special programs for facility residents in collaboration with other team members.
- Devise an annual certification and licensing renewal preparation course for employees.
- Reach out to local shopping centers and other businesses to find places residents can go for offsite.
- Schedule, organize meetings/events and maintain agenda.
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing, presentations etc.).
- Prepare paperwork and order materials.
- Support growth and program development.
- Performs any other task assigned by Management.
- Adheres to Policies and Procedures.
- Adheres to eHealth Africa Code of Conduct as well as ethical standards of the field.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Supervises assigned Maintenance, Housekeeping, and Groundskeeping.
- Bachelor’s degree from college or university in Business Administration, Management, Social Sciences or any other related field.
- Five (5) years working experience in Operations, preferably in an NGO or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years of operations supervisory experience in a similar environment.
- Proven ability to lead and manage multi-disciplinary/diverse teams, as well as the mentoring team.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manual.
- Ability to motivate others, delegation, and timely/quality decision making.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate, interact and influence effectively at all levels within the Organization.
- Must have the ability to manage conflicts and resolve problems effectively.
- Action-oriented and resilient in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency working with specialized software utilized in the program.
- English is the spoken and written language. Fluency in Hausa is desirable.
- Ability to read, analyze, proof and edit documents, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, or government regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, employees and the general public.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online