Cook at Romanspage Global
Romanspage Global – Our client, due to expansion, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cook
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Prepare, season, and cook soups, meats, vegetables, desserts, or other foodstuffs in restaurants. May order supplies, keep records and accounts, price items on menu, or plan menu.
- Communication Skills: Communication is crucial in a kitchen. You will need to read orders, understand instruction from the head chef, and talk to your fellow cooks to make sure the food is delivered hot and delicious.
- Customer Service Skills: Customers may have special requests or complaints. If you are working in a place where they can see you, you might need to interact with the customer. Service with a smile will be necessary.
- Hand-Eye Coordination: Cooking requires great knife skills, proximity to fire and many dangerous elements. A steady hand will help you greatly.
- Sense of Taste and Smell: Knowing when food has gone bad, understanding proper seasoning and what tastes good will help you attract customers.
- Stamina: Kitchen hours can be long and grueling. You will need to be able to stand on your feet for long periods and lift heavy objects from storage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online