Content Producer at eRecruiter Nigeria
eRecruiter Nigeria – Our client is a leading mobile-first, full service digital marketing agency that delivers outstanding mobile and digital campaigns for some of the biggest brands across Africa. They currently have an opening for a Content Producer.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Reports to the planing and Insight Director.
Job Profile :
The responsibilities of the Content Manager is to supervise the development and implementation of all content marketing initiatives to achieve outlined objectives – if you feel you would make a great Content Editor or you’re already one and need a bigger challenge, then this is for you.
- Assist Planning and Insight Director in management of agencies content requirements (such as image, video, copy-writing and animation). Keep track of schedules for each
- Collaborates across functions and silos to ensure delivery of quality content to meet outlined objectives at the lowest possible cost.
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: You create the content the audience is looking for, or work with the best content creators to create this, and then optimize the path to conversion.
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with brand voice, style and tone.
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email/newsletter distribution. The ideal candidate, must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why.
- Measurement and optimization of the activities will be required on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Management of all content/creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel.
- Work with Planning and Insight Director to determine which creatives are available and best suited to be assigned to upcoming projects.
- Assist Planners in assigning and briefing creatives on projects. Follow up when necessary to make sure work is on schedule and on track.
- Act as a concierge to Planning and Insight unit. Assist all in finding resources to get projects done.
- Set up systems to facilitate new creatives and freelancers to agency procedures (how to get things done in the agency).
- Research and propose to Senior Management streamlined and cost effective creative processes, resources and technology.
- Work with agency Planning and Insight Director to generate internal and external press/buzz about the creative work and Planning and Insight unit.
- Supervise entries for awards.
- Seek out and propose to agency opportunities to speak at international/national conferences.
- Work with agency to find qualified freelancers.
- Contact great creatives based on awards received and work produced to find out if they are interested in possible future opportunities and build up an excellent creative database.
- Visit creative portfolio schools for recruiting sessions to promote agency to recent graduates and seek out outstanding new talent.
Key Requirements :
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Keen interest in Digital Marketing.
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- Ability to analyze and present content and good social performance.
- Experience with word-press, Google analytics, Slide-share, and the top social channels
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results.
- Good communication (verbal and written) skills. Above average competence using Microsoft Office Suite.
- The ideal candidate must have the right attitude to work and must be open minded.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eRecruiter Nigeria career website on jobs.erecruiterafrica.com to apply