Consumer Insights Manager at FrieslandCampina
FrieslandCampina is a unique multinational FMCG & B2B company aiming to stay successful in an ever-changing and increasingly complex world. We are unique because our suppliers, the farmers, are also our owners. Since we own the entire supply chain, from grass to glass, we can guarantee the high quality of all our products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consumer Insights Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Purpose of the Job
- Assist Consumer and Shopper Insight Manager on running local and Global consumer related programmes.
- Manage Consumer insights, analysis, research projects and related activities
- The business partner for research and insight related topics for the platforms/marketing team.
- Actively develop and advocate the use of a common insights process and toolset.
- Ensure Market, Consumer desires and motivations are being understood and acted on with right business plans
- Support the marketing / brand strategy and brand planning by identifying key current market, consumer and shopper trends – category/brand drivers and barriers.
- Contribute to the building of a consumer centric organization.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Source of Consumer Insights
- Responsible for ensuring the development & generation of consumer insights through clean & accurate data
- Responsible for ensuring relevant data sources are available to stakeholders.
- Responsible for ensuring the development, generation, storage, & dissemination of consumer insights
- Responsible for the professionalization of consumer research processes in order to ensure accurate & efficient generation of consumer insights.
- Maintain strong working relationship with agencies
- Manage risks in dealing with vendors
- Ensuring that objectives of stakeholders are clearly translated to agencies & in turn, understood by them
- Able to manage significant project through the life cycle
- Able to prepare detailed work breakdown structure, financial budget and timelines for the project
- Able to define critical path of the project, anticipate potential obstacles
- Able to adapt plan for changing circumstances
- Able to allocate resources to meet needs, and performance objectives
- Ensuring that timelines are kept, objectives are met & key questions are answered
- Responsible to problem solve any unforeseen circumstances that may pop up during the duration of individual projects – need to plan for buffer on timelines & costs
Stakeholder Business Partner:
- Co support commercial team in the Integrated Commercial planning process.
- Responsible to ensure stakeholder plans have been sufficiently challenged to maximize success.
- Able to predict changes of consumer behavior and attitudes in the future and its impact to market and categories
- Ensuring accurate market projections for target forecasting.
- Ensuring facilitation of activities that will help with formulation of strategy e.g consumer immersions.
People Development & Research Capabilities Enhancement:
- Utilizing resources of team, both subordinates & peers, in order to complete tasks at hand
- Training/Coaching subordinates, peers, & superiors on (total company) on how to enhance market research skills e.g. running data, interpreting data, data acquisition etc.
Education, Qualification and Training:
- Minimum B.Sc/HND in any field with a 1st Class or min. 2nd Upper. Degree in Marketing, Research, social science, statistics or economics.
Experience and Professional Knowledge:
- Minimum 5 years working in the market research and an FMCG experience (a plus).
Functional and Technical Skills:
- Analytical skills
- Extensive knowledge of research methodology
- Presentation & Communication skills
- Time and Project Management skills
- Strategic thinking
- Knowledge of principles and practical application in market research
- Deep knowledge & long time experience in the field of consumer behavior(and shopper behaviour a plus).
- Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow.
- After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online