Consultant at the Maternal, New-born and Child Health Programme (MNCH2) – Kaduna, Kano, Yobe
The Maternal, New-born and Child Health Programme (MNCH2) is a country led programme which aims to reduce Maternal and child mortality in Northern Nigeria and it is funded by the Department for International Development (DFID). The MNCH2 programme is being implemented in six states In northern Nigeria: Jigawa, Kaduna, Katsina, and, Yobe and Zamfara States.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant – Health Facilities Renovation Supervision and Monitoring
Locations: Kaduna, Kano, Yobe
- MNCH2 is calling for qualified construction and engineering firms to indicate interest in the supervision and monitoring renovations of health facilities
Interested firms are therefore requested to submit applications and relevant documents using guide below:
Each Contractor is expected to submit the following documents:
- Evidence of corporation with Corporate affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three(3)years (2014, 2015& 2016)
- Company Audited Account for three (3)years(2014,2015&2016)
- Evidence of Financial Capability and Banking Support (Bank Reference letter, Recent Statement of Account).
- Experiences/Technical Qualification and experience of key personnel (Company Piofe, CV and Credentials of personnel).
- VAT Registration (TIN Number) and evidence of past VAT remittances
- Proposal for the Technical approaches to be used for the supervision of the renovations
- Note: Original copies of documents listed above must be produced for sighting after being pre- qualified, before the award.
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified firms should submit the above application documents addressed to “the National Team Leader, MNCH2 , in a sealed envelope and clearly marked “Application for Monitoring and Supervision”, And delivered to the MNCH2 office headquarters as shown in the address below:
20 Yusuf Maitama Sule Road (former Dawaki road),
Off Ahmadu Bello Way,
- That MNCH2 reserves the right to verify any claim by the applicants and may disqualify Contractor(s)on false claim of any document(s).
- That by submission of application documents to MNCH2, MNCH2 is neither committed nor obliged te award any contract to any Contractor.
- That this advertisement for applications shall not be considered as a commitment on the part of MNCH2, nor shall it entitle any applicant to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from MNCH2.
- Upon review of applications received, the successful firm shall be duly contacted