Construction Project Manager at a Fully Registered Private Limited Liability Company – Bradfield Consulting Limited
Due to restructuring, our client is now looking to recruit candidates to control the time, cost and quality of all construction projects, to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Construction Project Manager
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project.
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements.
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities.
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations.
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies.
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities.
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed.
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports.
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering/Building/Construction or any other related discipline from a reputable University.
- A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ of experience in construction.
- Preferably PMP Certified.
Skills and Competencies:
- Proven working experience in construction and project management.
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Must have proven communications skills, interpersonal skills and sound judgment.
- A creative thinker and excellent organizer.
- Excellent Oral and written skill in English.
- Can work with less supervision and even under extreme pressure.
N300,000 – N350,000NGN
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online