Construction Project Manager – Expatriate at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Job Title: Construction Project Manager – Expatriate
Job Reference: 1328
Industry: Construction & Real Estate
- The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring full compliance with all aspects of the organization Construction Life Cycle Process and the Engineering & Construction Standard of the project.
- He will report to the Managing Director.
- Overall responsibility for the management of the project
- Plan, direct, coordinate the execution of the construction phase and achieving contract deliverables and outcomes within fundamental parameters of time, quality and cost
- Provide leadership and support to the project team & directs and supervises workers on construction site to ensure project meets specification
- Oversee its organization, scheduling, and implementation
- Formulates reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs, and scheduling
- Professional interface with other disciplines and client representatives
- Ensure that the technical teams are adequately resourced
- Ensure that contractual deliverables are produced and issued on time and in compliance with the client’s requirements
- Monitor adherence to the procedures described in the project management manual
- Ensure full coordination and effective implementation of Health, Safety & Environmental processes and protocols.
- Apply risk assessment and management principles and processes
- Network effectively, negotiate well and influence people, broker relationships with stakeholders within the project
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or degree in Construction Management
- 15 years work experience with minimum of 10 years in construction/project management preferably Hotel construction
- Excellent communication skills and an inherent self-motivation.
- Must have strong ethics in dealings with Suppliers & Contractors
- Critical reasoning & commercial acumen tested in a similar environment
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong experience with cost control and forecasting
- Previous experience in Africa is a plus.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online