Construction Manager – Power Plant at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Manager – Power Plant
Req I D: Req-1257
- Execute Kick of Meetings (KOM) with contractors and suppliers
- Establish and maintain weekly progress meetings with contractors and suppliers.
- Communicate progress and issues with all relevant stakeholders.
- Approve and maintain change order register.
- Identify potential risks before they occur.
- Organize constructability reviews with all contractors involved in the project.
- Identify and solve issues should they occur.
- Prepare phase end reports.
- Prepare close out reports.
- Attend site design & technical meetings.
- Initiate and complete project punch lists.
- Ensure all resources are made available to carry out pre-commissioning and commissioning phases of the project.
- Provide technical direction and advice during planning, execution and close out stages of the project.
- Review contractor monthly reports and direct recovery planning to contractor in the event of schedule delay.
- Interfaces with all other departments to allow an expedient tie in to any services on site with minimum disturbance to site operations.
- Complete red line mark ups on as built drawings
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- Membership of Professional Institution would be desirable.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in construction management of small to medium size power stations.
- Experience on the African continent preferred.
- Strong skills and experience in pre-commissioning and commissioning phases of project close out.
- Construction Manager, Power Plant Engineer, BSc, Engineering, EPC, MS Office, MS Power Point, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production, QA/QC.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online