Construction Manager – Power Plant at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Construction Manager – Power Plant
Req ID: 1257
- Execute Kick of Meetings (KOM) with contractors and suppliers
- Establish and maintain weekly progress meetings with contractors and suppliers.
- Communicate progress and issues with all relevant stakeholders.
- Approve and maintain change order register.
- Identify potential risks before they occur.
- Organize constructability reviews with all contractors involved in the project.
- Identify and solve issues should they occur.
- Prepare phase end reports.
- Prepare close out reports.
- Attend site design & technical meetings.
- Initiate and complete project punch lists.
- Ensure all resources are made available to carry out pre-commissioning and commissioning phases of the project.
- Provide technical direction and advice during planning, execution and close out stages of the project.
- Review contractor monthly reports and direct recovery planning to contractor in the event of schedule delay.
- Interfaces with all other departments to allow an expedient tie in to any services on site with minimum disturbance to site operations.
- Complete red line mark ups on as built drawings
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Membership of Professional Institution would be desirable.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in construction management of small to medium size power stations.
- Experience on the African continent preferred.
- Strong skills and experience in pre-commissioning and commissioning phases of project close out
- Construction Manager, Power Plant Engineer, BSc, Engineering, EPC, MS Office, MS Power Point, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production, QA/QC
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online