Construction Manager at Olu Tee Engineering International Limited
Olu Tee Engineering International Limited, a multi- disciplinary dynamic and goal oriented Civil Structural Engineering Construction, Mechanical, Dredging, Marine, Waste management and Environmental Engineering company incorporated in 2003 as a wholly indigenous Oil & Gas serving company.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Construction Manager
Location: Aladja, Delta
Status: Full-time, Three to Twelve (3-12) months
- Engineered Landfill Construction: Including site supervision and contract administration (12 months)
- 15 years experience in consulting engineering for industrial, commercial, residential, and in the permitting, design and construction of solid and hazardous waste Engineered landfills, and remedial corrective actions
- Bachelor of Engineering, Civil Engineering
- Master of Studies/ Technology, Environmental Engineering and Water Resources.
- Limited transportation available within designated accommodation locations
- Noise level is usually moderate
- PPEs required
- 7:00 am – 5:00pm
- Monday to Saturday
- Minimal amount of being “on-call”
Application Closing Date
6th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume/Applications to: email@example.com
Note: Olu Tee would like to thank all applicants, however only those qualify for an interview will be contacted.