Computer Teacher and IT Support at Divergent Technology Limited
Divergent Technology Limited, is a technology startup focused on providing intelligent solutions in the Logistics and Transportation Industry. It is currently about to deploy and launch a product, In producing a world-class technology product to meet the ever-evolving market needs, the organization is looking to hire a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Computer Teacher and IT Support
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Education / Teaching ICT / Computer
- We are looking for a committed Computer Studies Teacher to complement our qualified workforce of educators. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
- The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
- Proven experience as a Computer Studies teacher
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Knowledge of CPR (not a must but an added bonus)
- Degree in Teaching or in a specialized subject with a certificate in education;
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV only to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
For more enquiries, please call: Contact Ovie on 07084721229
Note: Do not include a cover letter in your application.
Deadline: 31 August 2019