Computer Studies Teacher at Start-Rite Schools
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Computer Studies Teacher
Ref Code: ST – E15
- The position will involve teaching students in JSS1 – SSS3 [Year 7-12] and also assisting in the encouragement of extra-curricular activities.
- The applicants must be highly motivated individuals with a keen interest in encouraging and inspiring students to love learning and excel in all subject areas.
- Candidates must be hardworking and enthusiastic teaching professionals with excellent subject knowledge and a sound understanding of the British National Secondary School Curriculum,
- All candidates are expected to have first Degree preferably in Education and the relevant Teaching subject (B.Sc. Ed/B. Ed./PGCE).
- Candidates with Masters Degrees in Education have an advantage.
- Candidates with teaching experience in an international school environment are preferred.
- All candidates must possess at least 4-5 years cognate working experience.
- Must be IGCSE certified and experienced with such examinations.
- Possess above average writing and oral skills with excellent interpersonal organisational and team skills.
- Candidates must be Computer Literate and possess the ability to use MS Office especially in doing presentations and spreadsheet (excel format).
Application Closing Date
27th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter quoting the job ref and job title to: email@example.com