Compliance Analyst/Admin Officer at Bug Zappers Limited
Bug Zappers Limited is a Professional Pest Control Services Company located in Lagos. We are certified by the Ontario Pesticide Training and Certification Program in Canada. We offer complete and comprehensive high-quality pest control and prevention services.
Compliance Analyst/Admin Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial Finance / Accounting / Audit
- To provide a support function to the business ensuring that internal systems and processes are adhered to.
- To accurately record pest data and use the information to perform pest trend analysis
- To perform Quality Assurance account compliance audits for clients
- To conduct regularly scheduled inspections of client sites and review the current service program and evaluate the accuracy of the documentation. Follow-up actions are noted and monitored
- Obtain customer feedback and note any areas for improvement which the key contact at client sites may bring up during discussions.
- Daily oversight of expenditures that impact profit
- Manage monthly target goals
- Manage all inventory and reorder levels
- Manage accounts receivable process
- Process accounts payable invoices
- Manage petty cash expense reports
- Monitor KPIs and co-ordinate action plans
- Maintenance of compliance certifications
- Monthly reporting of key sales and operational performance reviews with management.
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting as requested by management.
- To provide budgeting, forecasting and planning support to management.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Analytical and numeracy skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org