Community Liaison Officer Job Vacancy at SIAT Nigeria Limited
SIAT Nigeria Limited is an agro-allied company engaged in the cultivation of oil palms and the processing of its products. We have more than 16,000 hectares planted with oil palms and employ about 4,500 workers at Ubima and Elele Estates in Rivers State.
We require for employment suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Community Liaison Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement and monitor the soclo action plan (RSPO action plan, SIA action plan, HCV action plans). Ensure the yearly reporting of operational and strategic indicators of SIA follow up table. Help to collect social data for the CSR KPIS.
- Centralize RSPO conformity evidence when it comes to relation with communities.
- Report all non-conformities with external social principles and indicators of RSPO.
- Implement EPIC process (including participatory mapping, social agreement)
- Participate in communication/environmental awareness program.
- Follow up social/livelihood projects. Conduct if needed social economic studies.
- Write and adapt if needed community related procedure and handbook.
- Ensure the good implementation of communication procedure with communities.
- Ensure the good implementation of compensation/grievance/conflict procedure with communities and keep accurate records.
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Sociology or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application with detailed Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 24th July, 2018.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be held at our Head Office at Ubima.