Community Field Volunteer at Green Concern for Development (GREENCODE)
Green Concern for Development (GREENCODE) in partnership with Hipcity Hub is commencing both humanitarian and development interventions in the northeast region of Nigeria as its contribution to alleviating the suffering of the people of that region as well as advocate for environmental and social justice.
We work in both urban and rural/hard-to-reach communities. We are local NGO and not for profit organisation, but committed to service to humanity.
Community Field Volunteer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Borno
- Job Field Internships / Volunteering NGO/Non-Profit
For effective operation, we are looking for a dedicated volunteer/intern (none paid position) to work with us on different community level engagements in the following areas
- Mass Nutrition MUAC screening of under 5 children
- CAAFAG identification and reintegration and other Child Protection
- Community Based Mental Health and Psycho-Social Support (CMHPPS)
- Teachers for Education in Emergency Activities
- WASH -Hygiene Promotion Education
- Community Health Education
Qualifications and Experience
- University or Poly Degree iin any relevat deciplines
- Experience or have passion in community work
- Proficiency in the use of computer and smart phones/Internet.
- Excellent writing and communication skills (ability to speak Hausa nd Kanuri is additional plus)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multitask
- Ability to respond to new challenges in a flexible and thoughtful manner
Interested and qualified applicant should forward their application and CV in one attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note the following;
- This position is purely a volunteer position and no daily/weekly/month allowance/salary.
- Your passport photograph should be affixed to the CV or Application Letter.
- The subject of the Email Should carry your Name in Full – Position (e.g Isa Sani- Community Health – Volunteers)