Community Demand Creator at Plan International
Plan International Nigeria is part is the global federation of Plan International and was registered as a National Organization in 2014 in Nigeria. Plan International works in 52 developing Countries across Africa, Asia and the Americas. Plan’s Global Strategic Goals (2017-2022) is to advance Children’s Rights and Equality for Girls ad our Ambition is, “together, we take action so that 100 million girls learn, lead, decide and thrive”. We reach as many children as possible, particularly those who are excluded or marginalised through the delivery of high-quality programmes that deliver long-lasting benefits to children and their communities.
Community Demand Creator
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Sokoto
- Job Field NGO/Non-Profit
Req ID: 24406
Contract Duration: 2 years
- Provide support in the development and implementation of the project project’s BCC strategy to ensure positive behavioural change for improved demand and utilization of MNCH services within a cluster of Local Government Areas.
- Work with Gender advisor and M and E advisor to ensure gender equality is mainstreamed at the local level and project outputs are adequately documented to feed into Performance management framework.
- Ensure compliance with all donor program and operational requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
- A First Degree in social sciences/arts or communication from a recognized higher institution.
- At least 3 years’ practical work experience in the area of social and behaviour change communication and public relations of public health programs especially MNCH programs.
- Experience working with PHC workers, local communities, Ward development communities and social groups.
- Experience facilitating focus group discussions and other community participatory processes, including trainings.
- Knowledge and experience with some donor program frameworks and approaches will be an added advantage.
- The position will require 50% of time spent in the Local Government Areas and communities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Plan International career website on career012.successfactors.eu to apply