Commercial Administrator at BW Offshore
BW Offshore is a leading global provider of floating production services to the oil and gas industry, with a fleet of 15 FPSOs and one FSO. The company has an excellent track record on project execution and operations, with more than 30 years of experience. The company is represented in the major oil regions world-wide, with presence across Asia Pacific, Americas, Europe and West Africa. BW Offshore is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange and is part of the BW Group, one of the world’s largest maritime groups.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Commercial Administrator
Job type: Permanent
Working hours: Full-time
Working days: Day
Expected Start Date: 18/12/2017
- BW Offshore is recruiting a Commercial Administrator in Nigeria.
- The position will report to the Vice President Commercial and will actively support the asset management as well as project teams, interfacing with the client(s) on commercial issues.
- Assist the Asset Manager in the administration of client contracts including preparation and coordination of formal correspondence with clients
- Assist the Asset Manager in following up variation order requests with the client
- Review and manage BW Offshore’s rights and obligations under client contracts
- Maintain and review business models for assigned assets
- Participate in the negotiation of significant commercial changes to existing contracts, including contract extensions, amendments, renewals, etc.
- Provide input in annual budgeting and forecasting processes for assigned assets
- Support Business Development / Tender team on bids and client negotiation regarding commercial and contractual terms
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Ideally a Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in contract management, preferably within the oil and gas industry
- Experience in negotiations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player, well organized and good attention to detail
- Ability to co-ordinate and manage negotiations in solution- oriented and constructive fashion
- Ability to transform a problem into a challenge/solution
- Good understanding of the technical, contractual and commercial issues related to asset operations
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- The position may require temporary assignments at project premises
- The position may require heavy travel and long working hours in peak periods
- In line with NOGICDA (2010) requirements, this position is open to Nigerian Nationals only.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online