Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Graduate Technical Training Program 2017
Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
Candidates are invited for the program below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Academy (SCA) Technical Training Program
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- A 1 year in house full training on operations, electro-mechanical and utilities areas.
- HND or 2.2 degree and below, No first class or 2.1 please
- Not more than 28 years old.
- Required discipline: (Engineering) – Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, or any other related courses.
- 50k stipend to be paid to each trainee.
- Daily lunch provided, Medicals provided, Uniforms provided
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 20th October, 2017.