Coca-Cola Company Recruitment for WABU SRA Analyst
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: WABU SRA Analyst
- Ensure company products, labels, packages, promotional materials and marketing communications comply with local food regulations and company policies in Nigeria
- Assist in engaging with local authorities and governmental authorities like NAFDAC and SON to support new product/package launch, reformulations, Advert Materials/Campaigns and other innovations through efficient registration and follow up process.
- Coordinate and Manage databases such as the WABU SRA database and tools to facilitate SRA work including information sharing, collection and reporting.
- Coordinate and maintain SRA related compliance processed related to ingredient, product, package, label, claims, communication development, etc.
- Gain approval of product/package/Advert registration (MD/ML) and claims from appropriate authorities including label changes for new product introductions and promotional program
- Review and manage ingredients approval to comply with local regulations and TCCC policies for both existing and new product development.
- Conduct SRA review and approval of artworks on KO tool (KOart) for Nigeria and EQAT countries.
- Overall responsibility for maintaining and updating SRA tools, systems and processes.
- Keep abreast of international legislation, guidelines, and customer practices to get the updates of existing or future regulations / requirements
- Participate in Trade or Professional Associations, such as those representing the soft drink or food industry, flavour industry, etc., and International Organizations related to Food Science and Regulations
- Type of previous work experience required: Compliance and Advocacy
- 3 – 5 Years working experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related science background.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online