Co-creation Hub New Job Opportunity Available
Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fintech Lead
- We are looking to recruit an experienced individual with strong working knowledge of the financial services landscape in Nigeria to join our team to lead our FinTech Practice geared to support the development and roll out of initiatives to deepen the use of financial services in Nigeria through the application of smart technology.
- The FinTech Lead will be CcHUB’s primary interface for entrepreneurs and organizations looking to build & extend financial services to Nigerians using technology. Specific areas of interest in the FinTech space include payments, commerce, microfinance and financial literacy.
- This position requires a team player with leadership qualities, excellent marketing skills, a professional and positive attitude, organization and dependability.
Your responsibilities shall include the following:
- Overall planning of activities, resources, budgets and operations of the Practice.
- Provide support to enable commercialization & business development efforts of incubated FinTech ventures.
- Develop the mentor network for the practice and work with them to support incubated ventures.
- Proactively identify, engage and manage new partners within Government and industry.
- Work in coordination with senior management to set up seed fund for FinTech ventures.
- Prepare all required reports and maintain a comprehensive set of records on all activities.
- To plan, launch and manage Innovation Delivery & business products to be utilised by financial industry players, Non-profits, etc.
- Research industry and potential client organizations; interview, conduct focus groups and facilitate workshops with stakeholders.
- Identify issues, create hypotheses and execute analysis; translate data into meaningful insights; present recommendations to key decision makers.
- Manage research and insights that drive solutioning for the Practice and its clients especially in Commerce, Microfinance and Financial literacy
- Experience in consulting, in a startup or another business environment.
- A robust analytical skill set.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- An entrepreneurial and innovative mind-set
- A solid understanding of the Nigerian FinTech space with relationships to academia, service suppliers, professional services firms, start-ups, regulators and government institutions within the industry
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from an accredited university.
In addition, you’ll be:
- Self-motivated, thrive working with a small team given lots of responsibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent in analytical and conceptual skills and your work style is pro-active and result-oriented.
- Deadline-driven, organized and able to multitask.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply