Clinton Health Access Initiative Vacant Job Opening
Clinton Health Access Initiative – Founded in 2002, by President William J. Clinton and Ira Magaziner, the Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (“CHAI”) is a global health organization committed to strengthening integrated health systems and expanding access to care and treatment in the developing world. CHAI’s solution-oriented approach focuses on improving market dynamics for medicines and diagnostics; lowering prices for treatment; accelerating access to lifesaving technologies; and helping governments build the capacity required for high-quality care and treatment programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruiter
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join the TA Department to support ongoing hiring needs across Africa, Asia and North America
- Successful applicants will have a strong interest in global health and/or international development and a proven track record of in sourcing, screening and hiring top caliber professionals
- Ideally this individual will have previous experience working & living in an international location.
- The Recruiter will be part of a team whose mission is to support our global programs & country teams
- S/he will partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs, job profiles and recruitment strategies
- The Recruiter will also be responsible for helping maintain team efficiency by contributing to special projects related to outreach strategy, systems building, and streamlining of processes.
- Collaborate with HR partners on onboarding, immigration, and related issues
- Communicate CHAI’s compensation framework to candidates. Ensure realistic expectations are set with each candidate
- Extend both verbal and written job offers, negotiate offer terms with candidates. Collaborate with Global Human Resource Partners, Directors & Coordinators to ensure onboarding is streamlined
- Provide guidance on talent acquisition best practices & policies. Lead the incorporation of relevant policies at a local level & customize best practices to align with country context.
- Deliver Hiring Manager trainings which focus on recruitment tools & techniques, talent management & interview optimization in conjunction with local HR counterpart(s).
- Other responsibilities as needed by supervisor
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers
- Act as advisor to hiring managers to determine staffing needs and profiles for each open position
- Work with hiring managers and Talent Acquisition team colleagues to identify best sourcing for each position
- Develop a pipeline of qualified candidates using diverse, cost-effective techniques
- Manage applicant information and status in applicant tracking database; ensure the highest integrity of data.
- Provide consistent communication to hirin teams and candidates on the position status, throughout the interviewing and hiring process.
- Identify and screen potential candidates to assess their abilities, and recommend qualified candidates based on phone interview and pre-employment assessmegnt; proactively manage internal referrals
- Contribute to outreach strategy, systems development and refining recruitment programs, tools and processes
- Represent CHAI in recruiting events as necessary, present CHAI’s mission, core approach and core programs at institutions both domestically and abroad.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with limited structure
- Adept interpersonal skills; strength in developing and maintaining client-management relationships, particularly in a virtual capacity
- Experience presenting to large audiences or other relevant public speaking experience preferred
- English & French fluency, verbal and written
- Bachelor’s Degree & a minimum of 2 years proven recruiting experience hiring for a wide range of positions
- Expertise in creative sourcing and applicant development
- Demonstrated experience conducting a diverse range of interviews (behavioral, technical, etc.)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Prior experience developing assessment tools for Hiring Managers
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently as well as with a team
- Prior experience living or working in a low or middle income country
- Experience recruiting internationally preferred.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply