Clinic Administrator at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 5 years
- Location Oyo
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
Recruitment Type: National (2-year renewable contract)
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Carryout routine administrative and management of the medical services;
- Liaise with the relevant sections of IITA with respect to acquisition of services in support of the unit;
- Provide administrative support to the Head of Medical services;
- Coordinate the clinic’s budget, monitor expenditure and facilitate procurement;
- Ensure the clinic’s preparedness for daily operations;
- Management of the Clinic CAPRECs;
- Preparation of reports and analysis of statistical data for management use;
- Management of patient’s database and utilization of same for reports and statistics;
- Ensuring appropriateness of Clinical financial transactions and billings;
- Coordinate and supervise the activities of Subordinate staffs in the unit;
- Liaise with retained medical facilities in Ibadan and for all IITA outstations to ensure enquires are promptly attended to and statement of account are reconciled where necessary;
- Manage, control and ensure proper maintenance of unit vehicles;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor/Management.
- MSc in Social Science, Management Science or related field with minimum of five (5) years’ experience performing similar role in a multicultural and multidisciplinary teams. Possession of CIPM certificate is an added advantage.
- Computer literacy and have a very strong analytical mind.
- Commitment to high ethical standards for personal and professional conduct
- Communication and relationship management.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Method of Application
Applicants must include covering letter which should address how the candidate’s background/experience relates to the specific duties of the position applied for, Curriculum Vitae, names and addresses of three professional referees (which must include either the Head of the applicant’s current or previous organization or applicant’s direct Supervisor/Superior at his/her present or former place of work). The application should be addressed to the Head, Human Resources Service.
Interested and qualified? Go to IITA – International Institute of Tropical Agriculture career website on jobs.iita.org to apply