Climate Change Expert at an Internationally Reputed Civil Engineering Company – ValueFronteira Limited
ValueFronteira Limited – Our client, an internationally reputed civil engineering company, is seeking the services of qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Climate Change Expert
- Interested candidates will work in the West African sub-region or telecommute and should satisfy the requirements set out below.
- Must hold a master’s degree in environmental science, civil engineering, biological science or chemistry.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years experience in environmental impact assessment and preparation of environmental impact assessment and management plans including resettlement action plan on infrastructure development projects.
- Must have undertaken such studies on at least two major road/highway projects during the last 6 years.
- Should be fluent in English or French Language and possess a working knowledge of the other.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com