Client Service Assistant at McBuddy Properties Limited
McBuddy Properties Limited is actively engaged in the land development, Housing and renovations in Nigeria, South Africa, United States and United Kingdom. We have tested experience in planning, procurement and sales.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Assistant
- Develop and implement new and innovative ways to gain competitive advantage.
- Prepare and submit weekly and quarterly report.
- Effectively execute and interpret client’s brief.
- Source for new clients and develop retention strategy
- Regularly relates with clients to effectively
- Maintain a comprehensive database of in charge dates.
- Regular submission of updated vacant sites to clients
- Develop and regularly maintain mailing schedules.
- Degree in any related field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume/CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 3rd December, 2017.