Client Relationship Managers At Apata & Ascott Limited
Apata & Ascott Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Client Relationship Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 – 3 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Business Development
- We are looking to recruit qualified Client Relationship Managers. Our ideal candidate must be smart, have excellent command of English Language , have solid experience in marketing, see Relationship Management as a career and be willing to relocate at moment’s notice if need be.
- Maintain good relationships with clients so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships.
- Identify key contacts at potential client companies to establish and foster a relationship.
- Participate in meetings with clients to explain services in an effort to guide their choices.
- Understand the problems and challenges of clients and identify ways the business could better address those needs.
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities.
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or upsell to existing clients.
- Monitor and assess activities of competitors to proactively satisfy and retain clients.
- All other duties that are assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Social Sciences or equivalent from a reputable institution.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience in relevant field with solid marketing experience.
- Ideal Candidates should be between the ages of 35 to 40
- Excellent communication & Inter personal skills.
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills required.
- Confident, self-motivated, well organized, and able to multi-task.
- Able to deliver on targets and deliverable with little or no supervision.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com