Client Management Officer Job Vacancy at PropertyPro.ng
PropertyPro.ng formerly ToLet.com.ng is a world-class real estate property center platform powered by the consolidation of ToLet.com.ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by ToLet.com.ng in October 2017. The name change reflects the company’s broader commitment and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to shape the future of real-estate search solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Management Officer
Location: LagosJob Description
- Take agent through the whole process and ensure they get value for their money.
- Ensure agents get adequate knowledge on how to use their tools effectively.
- Ensure you retains both old and exiting agents on the platform.
- You also ensure you’ll guide them on how to relate with thier customers.
- Always followup and resolve their issues and complaint
Qualification and Requirements
- Ability to self-organize multiple tasks well and to complete them on time with a clear focus on results;
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
- You will be client facing, and as such must be an effective communicator and possess the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- We seek a team player with an Exceptional Attention to Detail and a flexible approach to work.
- This job role is target oriented and is for highly ambitious and result driven individuals.
- Show attention to detail and the ability to follow processes and procedures 100% accurately;
- Candidates should be tech savvy and computer literate;
- Candidates should possess good communication skills;
- Candidates should be able to work with little or no supervision.
- This exciting opportunity would be suited to a sociable and outgoing individual with circa 2 years work experience within the Nigerian property market.
- A unique education in working in a industry leading company;
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working to build one of Nigeria’s fastest real estate/technology brands.
- An attractive salary package.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our ever growing brand.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Property Manager” as the email title
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.